Remember that time I said I would blog once a week? Yeah. I was just kidding.
January was an absolutely insane month, with extreme highs and extreme lows. I've become superstitious about January; I consider it the most dreadful month, where everything that can go wrong will go wrong. This was definitely true for January 2011.
And that's all I have to say about that.
I've been focusing on myself a lot lately. I've spent the past year or so not doing enough for myself, and I need to change that before I go crazy. I started running, a little obsessively. I've never been very active before, so running 2 miles is a big deal to me. But I'm doing it! I wish I could say my goal is just "to be healthy," but really, I just want to look okay in shorts this summer.
I also chopped 6-7 inches of my hair off. I hate it, but at least it dries quickly now.
Until next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment