So, I have this bunion. I didn't even know that a 22 year old get get bunions, but lo and behold, I have one. Actually, I have 1.5 (my right foot is slowly but surely developing one). If you know me, then you know that I am totally grossed out by three things: navel oranges, sliding my finger across a touch screen, and the human body. I like to pretend that my body is inhabited by elves, and they keep things running--the thought of muscles, bones, and abnormalities in muscles and bones CREEPS ME OUT. When I realized that the blister-looking thing on the side of my foot was actually a bunion, my first instinct was to go to a doctor and ask him to chop it off. I calmed down enough to make an appointment with a podiatrist (not a real doctor) to have it looked it. Very uninformative, as he told me there's really nothing I can do aside from "changes in footwear." Basically, this is my future:
In other "Erin's-a-certifiable-geyser-in-her-early-twenties" news, I purchased my very first Blackberry and I'm obsessed with it. It's nice to have a phone where the coolest function isn't its 1.3 mega pixel camera.
For now, it's back to studying for the GRE.
No comments:
Post a Comment